Attendance on Demand is based on three decades of experience in labor management technology.
5 Things Employers Need to Know About Minimum Wage Laws
Cities and states around the nation are enacting laws that increase the minimum wage, affecting hundreds of thousands of employers. This paper examines:
- Four factors driving the minimum wage law trend
- Why minimum wage doesn't adjust for inflation
- Who earns minimum wage
- Pros and cons of increasing minimum wage
- Three business benefits of raising wages
Who should read this?
- Interested in understanding the new minimum wage law trend
- With businesses in states or cities considering a minimum wage increase
- Wanting to get in front of the minimum wage increase trend