Attendance on Demand is based on three decades of experience in labor management technology.
4 Ways Small Businesses Can Manage Minimum Wage Increases
In the U.S., states and cities are passing laws to increase the minimum wage, and small businesses are likely to feel it most. This paper examines:
- 4 factors driving the minimum wage law trend
- What do small business owners think?
- Pros and cons of increasing minimum wage for small businesses
- 4 ways small business owners can manage wage increases
Who should read this?
Small business owners who are:
- Interested in understanding the trend of minimum wage increases
and how it could affect their business
- Operating in areas that are considering a wage increase law
- Looking to get in front of the minimum wage increase trend