Proximity time clocks record an employee’s presence from a short distance. To punch, employees wave a badge in front of the time clock. Each badge emits a radio frequency to identify employees to the time clock.
The IntelliTouch 60 quickly and easily captures all the information you need to remain compliant, transparent and profitable.
- Save labor costs
- Save scheduling time
- Reduce your compliance risk
- Engage your workforce
The IntelliTouch 50
The IntelliTouch 50 is an industrial grade time recorder. It provides a resistive touch screen display with 10 customizable function keys and pop-up keyboard for entering numbers and letters. Employees and supervisors can perform basic time and attendance tasks like punching and transferring. Other comprehensive functions like fixing missed punches and requesting leave can be done right at the clock.
The IntelliTouch 50 has a capacity of approximately 1,000 employees. Multiple language supports lets you communicate with your diverse workforce. Real time communication means information is up to date and ensures compliance with Meal and Break rules.
The IDpunch 7 time recorder is a simple, low-cost way to gather employee In and Out punches and perform many employee and supervisor functions. The Finger Reader model is a low-cost biometric solution for collecting employee transactions.
- Offers simple functionality: just punch In or Out
- Shares punch information with Attendance on Demand at regular, frequent intervals
- Finger Reader model supports both Identify and Verify modes
The I.T. 3100 is an industrial grade time recorder that provides ATM-style function keys and can operate in any kind of industrial environment.
- Multiple reader options, such as barcode swipe card reader, magnetic swipe card reader, proximity card reader or biometric finger reader.
- Punch time restriction. Prevent employees from punching In or Out at unauthorized times.
- Bell Support. Optional module for using an external bell to signal breaks, lunches, and shift start and end times.