The IDpunch 7 is a simple, low-cost web time recorder that gathers employee In and Out punches using badge or PIN entry and perform many employee and supervisor functions.
The IDpunch 7 Finger Reader is a low cost biometric time clock that employees punch In and Out by placing their finger on the reader.
The IDpunch 7 provides the following key features:
- Internet capability. The IDpunch 7 can communicate with the hosted system, Attendance on Demand using HTTP.
- Ease of use. Once the IDpunch 7 is installed, plugged into the power outlet and Ethernet port, and configured, it can communicate with the hosted system immediately.
- Comprehensive function key operations. Employees can review worked hours, check benefits, enter tips, and so on. The supervisor menu is used to perform transactions on behalf of employees.
- Employee punch time restriction. Using punch restrictions prevents employees from punching In or Out on the IDpunch 7 at unauthorized times.
- Supports both badge and PIN entry.
- Finger Reader model supports both Identify and Verify mode.
- 250 employees, 5000 transaction limit.
- Badges are less expensive than standard HID or proximity badges.