PIN Time Clocks
PIN time clocks use a PIN (Personal Identification Number) to identify each employee. Employees enter their PINs directly into the clock’s keypad. PIN time clocks feature:
- No badges to use, lose, or replace.
- Easy setup and maintenance.
The IDpunch 3 time recorder is a simple, low-cost way to gather employee punches using a proximity reader.
IDpunch 3 is an excellent choice if you are looking for a low-cost, reliable time clock for punching only.
- Offers simple functionality: just punch.
- Supports both badge and PIN entry.
- Shares punch information with our hosted time and attendance service at regular, frequent intervals.
- Installs in seconds and is up and running with minimal effort.
- Virtually no training necessary.
- Voice prompts available.
- Adjustable volume and screen brightness control.
- 250 employees, 5000 transaction limit.
- Low-cost rental.
- Uses inexpensive proximity badges.
The IDpunch 7 time recorder is a simple, low-cost way to gather employee In and Out punches and perform many employee and supervisor functions using a PIN or badge entry.
IDpunch 7 has the following features:
- Internet capability: communicates using HTTP
- Offers simple functionality: just punch In or Out
- Supports both badge and PIN entry
- Shares punch information with Attendance on Demand at regular, frequent intervals
- Installs in seconds and is up and running with minimal effort
- Virtually no training necessary
- Voice prompts available
- Adjustable volume and screen brightness control
- 250 employees, 5000 transaction limit
- Badges are less expensive than standard HID or proximity badges
- Finger Reader model available supports both Identify and Verify modes
IDpunch 7 is an excellent choice if you are looking for a low-cost, reliable time clock with multiple-function keys.
The I.T. 3100 is an industrial grade time recorder. It provides ATM-style function keys, multiple reader options, and can operate in any kind of industrial environments. Employees punch In and Out and perform many comprehensive functions using a badge, PIN entry or finger.
The I.T. 3100 has a capacity of approximately 1000 employees. Additionally, the I.T. 3100 stores 5000 transactions, 3000 schedules and 7000 workgroups. The I.T. 3100 has Internet capability and is easy to install. This time clock is easy to use, and requires very little training.
The I.T. 3100 provides the following key features:
- Multiple reader modules. Barcode swipe card reader, magnetic swipe card reader, proximity card reader, and biometric reader are supported.
- Optional modules. The I.T. 3100 supports backup battery, Power over Ethernet (PoE) and bell ringing.
- Comprehensive function key operations. Eight ATM-style function keys can be used for employees and supervisors. Employees can review worked hours, check benefits, enter tips, and so on. Supervisors can perform transactions on behalf of employees.
- Employee punch restrictions. This feature prevents employees from punching In or Out at unauthorized times.