Attendance on Demand is based on three decades of experience in labor management technology.
To Appeal or Not to Appeal
7 Steps to Systematize ACA Marketplace Subsidy Notices
As employers continue to manage their Affordable Care Act (ACA) obligations of providing affordable, minimum value coverage to full-time and equivalent employees and filing ACA forms annually with the IRS, they now need to review and process marketplace subsidy notices from the Department of Health and Human Services.
This paper examines:
- The definition and purpose of marketplace subsidy notices
- When employers should appeal them or ignore them
- How to create a more effective system for employers to review and appeal subsidy notices
Who should read this?
Payroll and HR professionals who:
- Receive and manage marketplace subsidy notices
- Want to understand how subsidy notices affect their organization's ACA obligations
- Need a system to streamline subsidy appeals