Attendance on Demand is based on three decades of experience in labor management technology.
PBJ Best Practices
5 Ways to Verify Your Payroll-Based Journal Data
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) stress the need to report auditable and verifiable data through Payroll-Based Journal (PBJ). But facilities may struggle to create systems that accurately capture and report staff hours, let alone verify them through other means. This paper examines:
- How CMS uses staffing data
- Why it's important your data is verifiable and auditable
- 5 ways to verify your facility's data
Who should read this?
Administrators and HR professionals in long-term care facilities who are:
- Establishing a system for submitting quarterly PBJ data
- Looking ahead to ensure the accuracy of submitted data
- Concerned about verifying facility data in the event of an audit