Attendance on Demand is based on three decades of experience in labor management technology.
Overtime is Okay
5 Ways to Overcome the Time‑Tracking Stigma
The minimum salary threshold for overtime exemption will more than double on December 1, 2016, qualifying millions of additional workers for overtime pay.
This paper examines:
- Specific changes to the overtime salary threshold
- Overtime as a cost-effective labor strategy
- Cultural complications associated with time tracking
Who should read this?
Payroll and HR professionals who are:
- Facing an increase in labor costs when the overtime salary threshold
- Looking for strategies to assess and manage overtime
- Needing tips to overcome the stigmas associated with time tracking