Compliance with Federal Regulations
The time and attendance service:
- Calculates FLSA-compliant overtime wages using the calculation method that you prefer—automatically.
- Tracks employee FMLA eligibility, as well as the FMLA hours taken.
- Is pursuing an SAS 70 Type II audit to ensure customers of adequate financial controls under the Sarbanes-Oxley Act.
Overtime tracking for FLSA compliance
Attendance on Demand helps your organization comply with the U.S. Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), especially as it relates to overtime pay, and avoid costly litigation.
Meet Union Regulations
Attendance on Demand helps you stay in compliance with union bargaining agreements.
- Complex pay rate tables.
- Leave management policies.
- Reporting regulations.
- Guidelines for archiving labor and wage data.