With over 30 years in the time and attendance industry, our founders were part of the evolution from mechanical time clocks to powerful computerized systems. In recent years, more companies have become concerned about the considerable resources spent on the computing infrastructure needed to run time and attendance applications in-house. Some businesses could not afford the up-front costs of top-of-the-line systems, while others wanted to focus 100% on their core business instead of diverting resources toward IT infrastructure and maintenance.
Time Tracking Software as a Service
In response, Attendance on Demand was founded in 2006. Now businesses take advantage of cutting-edge technologies without a significant capital outlay.
Concentrate on your core business while demanding more from your time tracking solution:
- More time to solve business problems instead of computer problems.
- More capabilities for time tracking, scheduling, and attendance management.
- More ways to optimize your labor dollars with coverage budgets, automated benefit accruals, and incidents & points.
- More informed decision making with real-time labor data.
- More control over your organization.
- Ability to comply with federal and state regulations like FMLA and FLSA.
- More customized reports and timely flags for employee attendance issues.
- More affordable time and attendance software with no IT investment.